Information about cookies and personal data
HTTP cookie, personal data
What are cookies?
Cookies are computer data, especially text files, stored in user's terminal equipment, intended for using websites. These files allow for identification of user's device and properly display a web page tailored to their individual preferences. Cookies typically contain name of the website from which they come, storage time on a terminal device and a unique number.
What cookies do we use?
- "Session" cookies - temporary files stored in the terminal equipment of the user until the user leaves the website, logs off or shuts down the web browser.
- "Permanent" cookies - stored in the terminal equipment of the user for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies, or until they are manually removed by the user.
Possibility to determine the conditions of storage of cookies and granting access to cookies:
- Your personal data is administered by Enovatio Sp. z o.o., ul. Jacka Odrowąża 15, 03-310 Warszawa, Poland
- Contact with the Personal Data Protection Inspector – firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The personal data you provide will be processed for the purpose of making contact pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 as a legitimate interest of the administrator
- The recipients of your personal data are limited exclusively to entities authorised to obtain personal data under the law and entities involved in the contract
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of 2 years
- You have the right to request from the administrator the right to access personal data, the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide the data may result in the inability to make contact